We think you will enjoy the Diversity and Uniqueness of our horses, each one is a jewel in their own right. Whatever you might be looking for, Halter or Performance, we probably have it. Foundation bred horses of all sizes and colors. Champions breed Champions, so check out the Champions after Champions in these bloodlines and discover what makes each horse so special.
Grand Pinto is located in the North Eastern Part of Oklahoma in the pretty town of Grove, Ok. For more information about our bloodlines and horses for sale, call Chris Charles at 918-787-5401.
Our Sires Lineage Includes:
By Jingo – APHA Champion 1972
H-47, Stood Grand 11xs & Resv Grand 9xs.
P-16, ROM WP, 7 PBH, 134fls, 30 Pfs, 6 Chs, 7 Superiors, 12 Show Rom.
Breeder: Paul E. Crabb, Winfield, KS.
Owner: Paul Harber, Jenks, OK.
Bang Up -TB Stallion -USA)(SW)55-8-8-8-$38975,won Gulfstream Park Dinner S.
AQHA ID T0052878/APHA ID J0562080
Sired: 11 Qh & 5 Paint foals(including Joechief Bar-APHA Sup.Ch #3)(INFO from AQHA/APHA records)
The name Bang Up shows up prominently in the ancestry of many outstanding running & showing horses in both the AQHA & APHA. (From The American Paint Horse by Glynn W Haynes)
Garene – AHR #13154; CAHR #9754 Bred by Dr. C.C. Matheny, Birmingham, Michigan.
Petti Jean – AHR #19662 – Sire of one hundred twenty-four registered purebred Arabian foals. 1966 U.S. National Champion Stallion at Halter. Bred by Mr. and Mrs. A.J. Boyt, Magazine, Arkansas.• Man of War Stakes Winner, Sire of KY. Derby Winners. TB
• Sir Gallahad III Sire of 3 Ky. Derby Winners. TB
• Brushup / Sheep / Mat. Grandsire of 2 Triple Crown Winners. TB
• Priscilla / Star Shoot / Sire of First Dam Triple Crown Winner. TB
• Primrose / Ultimus / Mat. Grandsire of 1 Ky. Derby Winner. TB
• War Admiral Trible Crown Winner. TB
• Three Bars Sire of 317 Race Roms. 37 Area Roms. 29 AQHA Champions. 4 Supreme Champions. TB
• Painted Joe Foundation Sire of APHA.
• Sky Bar Dam of Million Heir Nat. Fut. Champion.
• By Jingo APHA Champion. Sire of APHA and PtHA Champions. Sire of PtHA National Champion Stallion. (By Pharoah 1990), Grandsire of PtHA World Champion Filly Bint Oh My 2008 Both Halter Champions
• Jingo’s Legacy Sire of PtHA World Champion Filly. (Bint Oh My 2008)
• Petit Jean National Champion Arabian Stallion. 1966.
• Garene Sire of Arabian National Champion Stallion. (Petit Jean 1966)
• Marza Dam of Arabian National Champion Stallion. (Petit Jean 1966)
• Belinda Full Sister to National Champion Stallion. (Petit Jean 1966)
• Gazon Sire of National Champion Stallion. (Raffon 1965)
• Garaff Raffles son owned by Dr. Bill Munson. Sire of Champions a Raffles son
• Ferzon Sire of Gazon (Burton Arabians, Rice Lake Wisconsin)
• Skowronek Foundation Arabian Sire, one of the typiest stallions in breed history, he was very successful at passing that type to his descendants. Skowronek was a stallion who tolerated inbreeding very well as has his decendants.
• Bint Sahara for many years one of the breed’s leading producer of Champions.
• Raseyn Foundation Arabian Sire. Sire of US Top Ten Mare Angyl (herself dam of US National Champion Stallion Bay ABI++) and of 21 producers of National winners including National Champion sire Ferseyn .
• Raffles Foundation Arabian Sire son of Skowronek. Raffles one of the breed’s leading sire of Champions.
• Azia IV- Foundation Arabian Dam.
• Bijne Belinda daughter of Belinda full sister of Petit Jean 1966 National Champion Arabian Stallion at Halter, their Sire is Garene a Garaff son, by Raffles a son of Skowronek.
• Miss Pharaoh full sister to By Pharoh 1990 Pinto National Champion Aged Stallion at Halter who is a By Jingo son.