1. Go to web address http://grandpinto.mhfsauctions.com
2. If you have not established a User name and Password with Grand Pinto Dispersal Auction, click the REGISTER TO BID tab at the top right hand side of the page or click here.
4. Log-in by clicking the LOG IN tab and filling out your user name and password.
5. Now that you’re logged in you can start biding.
Click on the name of the Horse or Lot # to view more information about the horse.
Click BID NOW to bid on a horse – YOU MUST REGISTER TO BID
7. Viewings, Vet Checks or Questions:
Viewing Days; Saturday & Sunday
January 11th & 12th, 18th & 19th, 25th & 26th
and February 1st & 2nd.
Contact Chris Charles 918-787-5401 or email at email@example.com
for directions and times.
8. For Technical Support click here
9. Opening bid for each horse starts at $250.00 with minimum incremental bids of $25.00. No new bids will be accepted after 2pm February 8, 2014.
Contact Grand Pinto: Monday – Friday 8:00 to 5:00 at 918-787-5401 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make inquiries about the horses before the Auction.
Horses will remain at Grand Pinto until the auction is completed and horses are paid in full.
All payments to be made by money order, cash, personal check or credit card. All credit cards will be run through the Grand Pinto’s office M-F 8:00 – 5:00.
Horses may remain at Grand Pinto for 1 week following the sale, free of charge, after one week the new owner will be charged $10.00 per day boarding fee.