Auction Ends at 2 pm on February 8th, 2014!
1. Opening bid for each horse starts at $250.00 with minimum incremental bids of $25.00
2. Bidders must be 18 years of age or older.
3. Go to web address http://grandpinto.mhfsauctions.com.
4. If you have not established a Username and Password with Grand Pinto Dispersal Auction, click the REGISTER TO BID tab at the top right hand side of the page or click here.
5. Your Username and Password will be emailed to you. (You must have an email address and be 18 years old)
6. Contact Grand Pinto by phone or email. Monday – Friday 8:00 to 4:00 at 918-787-5401 or email email@example.com to make inquiries and or bids prior to the end of the auction.
7. Horses will remain at Grand Pinto until the auction is completed and horses are paid in full.
8. All payments to be made by money order, cash or credit card. All credit cards will be run through the Grand Pinto’s office M-F 8:00 – 5:00.
9. Horses may remain at Grand Pinto for 1 week following the sale, free of charge. After one week the new owner will be charged $10.00 per day boarding fee.
10. Buyers will be notified if they are the successful purchaser of a horse via email, immediately after the bidding closes.
11. Buyers are required to complete payment within 48 hours of the close of the Auction.
12. It is the responsibility of the buyer to arrange for transportation to get their new horse delivered.
NOTE: NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES: There is no warranty expressed or implied by the sales company, sponsors, or Seller, as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any horse offered, other than those made specifically by the Seller. ALL HORSES ARE SOLD “AS IS” WITH ALL EXISTING CONDITIONS AND DEFECTS, unless stated otherwise in the Terms and Conditions for a specific auction or in the description of an item. ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR REPRESENTATIONS LIES BETWEEN
THE Seller AND THE BUYER.